Advantages of a China Company for a China Market Entry Strategy
1. A China Company will not be perceived as an “Offshore Company or IBC” in a “tax haven”. It is a legitimate corporate vehicle domiciled in a reputable, highly regulated, international trading jurisdiction;
2. International profits earned outside China and booked in a properly structured non-resident China Company will not be subject to local corporation tax;
3. China offers the best corporate banking facilities in Asia, including a multi-currency business bank account supported by the best internet banking platform in the world with a multi-language platform with the possibility of opening a bank account in China online.
Disadvantages of a China Company for China Market Entry Strategy
1. Every China Company is required to prepare annual accounts and submit them for annual audit;
2. China does not have a good network of double taxation treaties.